+49 (0) 64 25/81 68-00
Customer Service team member (m/f/d)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- As a member of a motivated and experienced team you support European B2C and B2B customers.
- You communicate with our customers by mail, phone and on social media channels and coordinate requests across departments.
- You process customer requests, orders and returns quickly and reliably in our ERP system (SAGE 100).
- You represent SW-Motech at shows and events and assist customers with product or installation inquiries.
- You have successfully completed business vocational training, or have at least 3 years of experience in a comparable position.
- You must be able to speak, read, write and understand English on a C1 (or B2) level. More language abilities (German, Italian, Spanish or French) are a strong plus, but not required.
- You should have knowledge of and interest in motorcycles.
- You are self-motivated and organized in your work.
- You are a team player.
- You demonstrate versatility, flexibility, and enthusiasm in a dynamic environment.
- You have a professional appearance and demeanor.
- Full time position. (40h)
- A customer-oriented position with a variety of responsibilities and robust growth opportunities in a growing leisure time business environment.
- On-the-job training for expanded responsibilities and career advancement.
- A motivated team supporting you beyond your on-the-job training period – we view our success as a team accomplishment!
- An innovative and dynamic company with flat hierarchy.
- A performance-linked salary, flex-time wage record and up to two bonus salaries.
That's why you should apply with us!
SW-MOTECH is one of the world's leading manufacturers of motorcycle accessories. We develop, produce and sell accessories for an international customer base in the two-wheeler market and are a recognized original equipment manufacturer for the motorcycle industry. Our customers include Ducati, Honda, Kawasaki, KTM and Suzuki.
As a company, SW-MOTECH has been growing continuously over a long period of time. Provided you have the right professional and personal credentials, we can therefore offer you the opportunity to grow with us and take on responsibility in the future.
Your application with us!
Good to know!
Specialist qualification and a professional attitude form the basis for your career at SW-MOTECH. Diplomas and certificates are good, but not everything. We value people who don't just convince us with their technical know-how, but also impress us with their personalities. Initiative, flexibility, analytical abilities, methodical working style, balanced judgement and precise expressive abilities are just as important to us as seasoned handling with a PC and enthusiasm for motorcycles.
As an internationally active company in a growing sector, we offer you an interesting pursuit with flat hierarchies and good opportunities for advancement, an attractive compensation and much more:
Retirement planning contributions
Motorcycle license grants
Advanced education and training
Flexible working time models
Drinks and coffees for a monthly contribution
Digital working time account
Your application documents
Please do not send us a short application, because we want to get a comprehensive picture of you.
The following documents and information should therefore not be missing from your application:
- Cover letter with a note on how you became aware of the position
- Application photo
- Curriculum vitae in table form
- School report
- Bachelor's and Master's degree certificates, if applicable, diploma certificates (intermediate diploma/major diploma),
- work references
- if available, other proofs of working student activities, internships as well as honorary activities
Please send your application to email@example.com or to our postal address.
We welcome applications by e-mail, but please consider the following points:
Please attach all required attachments to the email and combine references, evaluations, etc. into one file. Applications with numerous attachments that we have to print out and put in chronological order will not be considered.
We take time for you
... and your application documents
Once you have sent in your application, we ask for your patience. We take our time reading your application and will then get in touch with you. Typically the application process looks like this:
Hi, I'm Lars – your point of contact for jobs at SW-MOTECH.
The best way to send me your application documents is in digital form, either by emailing them to firstname.lastname@example.org or sending them directly via the form below.
A quick tip for your job interview:
You don't need to dress up or pretend to be someone you're not when you're talking with us – please just come in what makes you feel comfortable.
Head of Human Resources