+49 (0) 64 25/81 68-00
SW-MOTECH presents innovations at EICMA
There is hardly a better stage to present new products than the 80th edition of EICMA. SW-MOTECH takes advantage of the glamour of the world's largest motorcycle show in Milan to present its innovations for the 2024 season.
The all-new handguards are presented to the public for the first time. With a brand-new aluminum backbone design, the new guards will be available in two different hand shell models, Sport and Adventure. The handguards set new standards for handlebar protection for adventure bikes and sportbikes.
Waterproof luggage is a key issue for motorcyclists and SW-MOTECH continues to expand their range. New entries on display at EICMA include a new tank bag—the PRO Micro WP, two new backpacks, several smaller additional bags and the completely revised Drybag series. These new offerings are a perfect complement to the SysBag WP soft adventure luggage line introduced last year.
DUSC is a completely new line of highly versatile luggage. Visitors to the SW-MOTECH booth at EICMA can handle the new cases themselves to experience their unique features. The new DUSC cases will also be fitted with new accessories such as the inner bag and EVA inlay to improve organization and loading.
Rugged handguards with a modular design
Hand protection is nothing new in SW-MOTECH's accessories portfolio. This year, SW-MOTECH presents a new handguard that sets new standards for hand protection and is designed and developed completely in-house. The Handguards adapt for use with full adventure touring equipment with additional crash pad or to the sport design for naked or touring bikes.
The basis is the backbone: The aluminum mounting bracket is adapted to the shape of the handlebar to protect brake and clutch levers. Many model-specific applications feature matching mounting kits with different attachment options. With an inconspicuous mounting point design, the handguards blend seamlessly to the handlebars.
All components are manufactured in Europe and available on SW-MOTECH's website this year.
• Slim design, matte black finish.
• Sleek, modern look with open sides for sportbikes.
• Protection from wind, rain and cold.
• More weather protection with the extension set.
• Enclosed design with larger side covers.
• Elegant, aerodynamic shape, matte black surface.
• Impact-resistant synthetic material protects against wind, weather, brush and roost when riding off-road.
• Extension sets for even more weather protection.
• Crash pad made of reinforced synthetic material. (sold separately)
• Additional protection in case of falls and accidents.
The hand guards in the video
The WP family is growing. More luggage. More options.
The selection of soft adventure luggage from SW-MOTECH continues to grow. Thanks to intensive development work in recent years, there is now a recipe for premium waterproof products. There is a WP product for every application: On the tank, the tail, the back, the leg or lashed as an add-on bag. The combination of functionality, reliability and elegance make the WP products perfect companions for any motorcycle tour.
State-of-the-Art on the tank. The PRO Micro WP has arrived.
The most popular SW-MOTECH product is now also available in a waterproof version: The PRO Micro WP Tank Bag is a perfect addition to the lineup that incorporates the best WP design expertise.
The sturdy body is made of TPU material, thermo-welded with shape preserving EVA elements. The sturdy lid provides convenient access via its satisfying flip-down magnetic closure. The bag attaches to the tank with the well-known PRO Tank Ring System and its magnetic guide. The PRO Micro WP is a tank bag in a class of its own. Simple operation, elegant design and extremely durable. Is there anything else you would need? Waterproof? It has that, too.
PRO Micro WP
• Seamless welded TPU plastic body.
• Top and bottom made of laminated and dimensionally stable EVA material.
• Sturdy EVA lid with a magnetic closure.
• MOLLE panel made of sturdy Hypalon material on lid top.
• Robust and lockable zippers made of synthetic material.
• Reflective details for better visibility.
Volume: 4 l | Measures: 27 x 20 x 13.5 cm | Weight: 955g
New backpacks, more style: Daily WP and Drybag 300.
Despite the options to strap luggage on the motorcycle or to carriers, many motorcyclists prefer to use backpacks. As part of the expansion of the WP family and the latest revision of the Drybag line, SW-MOTECH has developed two new backpacks: The Daily WP and the Drybag 300. Both are completely waterproof and designed for comfort. Their practical features ensure that you transport your belongings safely, comfortably and dry. Perfect for a commute or a long weekend ride.
Daily WP Rucksack
• 22 liter volume.
• Waterproof main compartment with roll top closure.
• Stiffened and contoured bottom for increased comfort.
• Compression straps at the front for compact luggage transport.
• Padded and removable laptop compartment.
• MOLLE panel for mounting additional pouches. (e.g. PRO Plus WP)
• Spacious front pocket with key attachment. (splash-proof)
• Reflective features on the front and sides.
• Chest strap with magnetic click closure.
• Removable waist belt.
• Padded shoulder straps, adjustable in length.
• Additional reflective details on backpack straps.
• Ergonomically-shaped back cushion.
• Reinforced carrying handle.
• 30 liter volume.
• Made from robust 500D PVC.
• Removable textile laptop compartment.
• Spacious outer pocket. (splash-proof)
• Adjustable, padded shoulder straps.
• Back cushion for all day comfort.
• Dimensionally stable base for secure fit.
• Removable hip belt.
• Reflective details on backpack straps and pack exterior.
Small parts with big impact: The new WP bags for any ride
Following up after the release of the SysBag WP Side Bags, SW-MOTECH is expanding the range to include matching additional bags. With the Belt WP, personal items can be transported directly on the body while riding. The Belt WP can be positioned to the rider's front, rear or side; depending on preference. Two elastic mesh pockets provide interior organization.
The Leg Bag WP is another bag that rides on the body. It's secured on the hip with two straps, one upper strap for the waist and one lower strap on the thigh. The robust bag provides quick access to small travel essentials on or off the bike.
The PRO Plus WP is perfect as an additional waterproof accessory bag for SysBag WP, Drybags or tank bag lids with MOLLE panels. The attachment is via the MOLLE loop straps on the bottom. Reflective accents increase visibility in all weather conditions.
DUSC: A Jack-of-All-Trades.
SW-MOTECH has created a stir with the introduction of the new DUSC luggage system. The new cases have an ingenious locking mechanism and can swap between use as a side case or top case. Rugged, lightweight and waterproof—the DUSC system is a perfect fit for street bikes and adventure touring machines.
An EICMA exclusive, SW-MOTECH will be presenting DUSC accessories intended to improve the case's interior organization and appearance. A practical Inner bag with volume expansion fits the DUSC M and L and prevents the contents from falling out when opening the side-loading case. The bright material provides a good contrast to the black interior and smaller items can be stored in the separate inner pocket.
New EVA inlays provide an attractive look for the interior. All elements of the case are covered and the luggage is better protected. The inlays are available for the DUSC models M and L, and are attached inside the case with robust Velcro™ strips.
Visit us at the EICMA: The SW-MOTECH stand is located in Hall 13, Stand M58. We will be happy to advise you and send you products to test. Please contact us!
We would be pleased if you could send us a specimen copy or the link to your article when it is published.
High-resolution images are available to download in our press portal at sw-motech.info. Please feel free to contact us if you have not yet received your login details.
Alexander Trofimow | Tel. +49 6425 8168-096 | [email protected]
Sebastian Lorenz | Tel. +49 6425 8168-092 | [email protected]
SW-MOTECH GmbH & Co. KG | Ernteweg 7-10 | 35282 Rauschenberg | Germany | www.sw-motech.com