+49 (0) 64 25/81 68-00
Now available - the URBAN ABS top case
Just in time for the start of riding season, SW-MOTECH presents the new aerodynamic URBAN ABS top case. This sporty, lightweight, and robust top case is perfect for everyday and leisurely touring. With a volume of 16 to 29 liters, it offers enough space for luggage, and even a helmet if needed.
The top case itself is attached to the STREET-RACK or ADVENTURE-RACK via the DHV system, a newly developed quick release fastener. The new DHV system is incredibly easy to operate: simply slide the top case onto the rack, lock it in place with a single hand movement and secure it against thieves with the integrated anti-theft protection. Thanks to the lockable zipper, luggage can be safely stored in the top case.
Practical layout and safety
In addition, the URBAN ABS top case scores points with its spacious mesh compartment inside the lid, padded paneling on the inside, and a waterproof inner bag. This keeps your luggage safe, dry and tidy. The integrated tie-down straps prevent the lid from flapping and the reflective details on the outside provide additional safety when on the road.
ABS: lightweight and robust
The ABS material combines light weight with special durability and a modern look: the lid is made of 2 mm thick ABS plastic. Along the bottom, the material is 2.5 mm thick. The textured surface of the top case is easy to clean and scratch-resistant. In addition, the material is characterized by its special rigidity, high impact resistance, weather and UV resistance, and has been used by us for years.
A smart combination: matching side cases available
SW-MOTECH offers the URBAN ABS top case either individually or as a whole system with optional STREET-RACK or ADVENTURE-RACK. To attach the top case to the ADVENTURE-RACK, you'll need the additional adapter kit included with the system
Together with the URBAN ABS or the AERO ABS side cases, the top case offers ample storage for long journeys on sporty bikes. It emphasizes the dynamics of sporty bikes and keeps interference with your driving experience to a minimum.
- Lightweight top case for sporty motorcycles and naked bikes
- Secure mount on the STREET RACK or ADVENTURE RACK with a single hand movement thanks to the DHV system (quick-release fastener)
- Bike-specific STREET RACK or ADVENTURE RACK available separately for many motorcycles
- Durable, robust and lightweight due to the 2.5mm (bottom) and 2mm (top) thick ABS plastic
- Volume can be expanded from 16 to 29 l via circumferential zipper
- With the volume fully expanded, the URBAN ABS top case holds a helmet
- Integrated straps for compressing the luggage prevent the lid from fluttering.
- Anti-theft protection via mount on rack, lockable zipper and lock for motorcycle luggage included in delivery
- Convenient carrying handle
- Reflective details for more safety in traffic
- The top cases modern-looking textured surface is easy to maintain and scratch-resistant.
- Spacious mesh compartment on the inside of the lid
- Padded interior lining, with pocket for stowing the lock for motorcycle luggage
- Waterproof inner bag included in delivery
- Material: ABS plastic / Polyester
- Color: Black
- Surface: Textured
- Weight: 2.3 kg
- Dimensions - Width installed: 40.5 x 36 x 21.5 - 46 cm
- Volume: 16 - 29 l
- The URBAN ABS top case is also available in a lash-on version - without the DHV system - for STREET-RACK and ADVENTURE-RACK.
- The URBAN ABS top case can be combined with the side cases of the URBAN ABS series.
Included in delivery
- 1 URBAN ABS top case
- 1 DHV system for STREET RACK and ADVENTURE RACK
- 1 waterproof inner bag
- 1 lock for motorcycle luggage
- Mounting material
- Mounting instructions
High-resolution images are available to download in our press portal at sw-motech.info. Please feel free to contact us if you have not yet received your login details.
Marieke Kräling | Tel. +49 6425 8168-092 | email@example.com
Alexander Trofimow | Tel. +49 6425 8168-096 | firstname.lastname@example.org
SW-MOTECH GmbH & Co. KG | Ernteweg 8/10 | 35282 Rauschenberg | Germany | www.sw-motech.com