+49 (0) 64 25/81 68-00
PRO Cosmo - The new backpack from SW-MOTECH especially for motorcyclists
SW-MOTECH developed the ergonomically-shaped PRO Cosmo specially for motorcycling. The curved back panel adapts to the rider. At the same time, the flexible belt system offers multiple adjustment options and the freedom of movement you need. SW-MOTECH manufactured this motorcycle backpack from rugged ballistic nylon and tear-resistant ripstop material.
The 16 liters of storage across four compartments offers enough space for all your belongings - be it on the daily commute to work or on a tour through the countryside. The rear compartment can fit either a laptop up to 15 inches in size or a hydration pack. There's an additional mesh compartment accessible from both the outside and inside by a zipper which is great for stowing smaller items.
The compartment in the reinforced lid provides extra space. Four side straps compress the backpack depending on the load. The straps can be rolled up and securedwith Velcro straps so nothing flaps when you're driving. A rain cover with fixing strapsfor rides in the rain via loops is part of the backpack so that it sits securely on the backpack, even at high speeds.
- Ballistic nylon and 210D ripstop fabric
- Back padding made of air-permeable mesh fabric
- MOLLE system made of sturdy Hypalon material on the top for attaching accessories
- Ergonomic shape
- Adjustable volume compression with four straps
- Adjustable carrying system with padded shoulder straps
- Belt closure with quick-lock system - easy to use even when wearing gloves
- Hip belt with quick-lock closure
- Reflective details for more safety in traffic
- Lid compartment with side zippers
- Compartment for 15" laptop or hydration pack
- Drinking tube outlet
- Stowable rain cover
- Carrying handle
- Material: 210D Polyester
- Color: black / anthracite
- Size: 45,0 x 30,0 x 19,0 cm / 17.7 x 11.8 x 7.5 in
- Total Weight: appr. 1,3 kg / appr. 2.9 lb
- Total Volume: 16,0 l
- Price: 140 Euro
High-resolution images are available to download in our press portal at sw-motech.info. Please feel free to contact us if you have not yet received your login details.